WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- We provide hand disinfectant at the entrance to all our branches, ATMs and kiosks;
- We provide Customers and users with thermometers to measure body temperature;
- We ensure that our facilities are cleaned thoroughly and regularly: Branches, ATMs and Kiosks;
- All of the bank’s employees are instructed to disinfect their hands regularly, routinely clean their individual work areas and wear protective masks when serving customers;
- To comply with the 1.5m interpersonal distance, we have established a maximum number of customers permitted to be simultaneously within each branch. The other customers are advised to wait patiently for their turn outside, respecting the recommended interpersonal distance;
- With a view to optimising our services and branch network, we have suspended all our units from operating on Saturdays.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO – BEST PRACTICES TO ADOPT WHEN USING BANK SERVICES
- Respect a minimum interpersonal distance of 2 metres, outside and inside the branches, and in queues at ATMs and kiosks;
- Take your body temperature before entering our branches (using the device provided);
- Disinfect your hands before entering inside the Branches, before and after using ATMs, Kiosks and POS;
- ALWAYS wear a mask (Remember that a visor does not replace the mask);
- Favour the use of our digital channels (Moza Já, Moza Net, and Moza Mobile) or via telephone to carry out day-to-day banking operations or speak to your Relationship Manager. If you have not yet signed up for Digital Channels, you can do so at your nearest branch;
- Only use branches in case of absolute necessity, especially if you belong to a high risk group (elderly people, people with chronic diseases or a weakened immune system);
- When you cannot use digital means to make transfers, pay for services or buy top-ups, use ATMs or Kiosks, minimising personal contacts - The use of remote Channels, such as ATMs and POS should be preceded and followed by hand hygiene and disinfection;
With greater use of Remote and Digital Channels, online security precautions should be reinforced:
- Always be on the lookout for suspicious emails or links related to updated or important information on coronavirus.
- The bank will never request personal information by email.
- In case of doubt, it is always safer to delete an email.
Protect yourself from COVID-19.
Moza, the bank that gives you full Value!